Ebby built her company on three principles: service to the client, service to the industry and service to the community. I strived to uphold Ebby's three principles and believe it is why I became successful in my business.
As a Sale Manager, I believe and strive to lead by example. Since the first year of my career in real estate, I have volunteered as a member at the local and state level. My volunteering has led me to play a role as a member, Co-Chair, and Chair of the Education Committee, TREPAC Committee, Community Service Committee, a Director of the Board of Director and on the Executive Committee as Secretary, Treasurer, In-Coming President, and President of GTAR in 2006.
I have served at the state level of the Texas Association of Realtors as the Region 4 Representative for the TAR Nominating Committee, TAR Director for GTAR, Political Involvement Committee and the PIC for Region 4.
I invest monetarily in the state and national level to protect the rights of private property owners and the American Dream of Homeownership. I have been a TREPAC investor since 1999 and am a TREPAC Major Investor – Golden R and an RPAC President’s Circle Hall of Fame Major Investor.
Education is the one way to service your client and service your industry because it is important to be aware of the ever changing laws which affect us every day in our business of guiding our clients through the real estate maze of buying and selling real estate. I am proud of the education I have completed and I have achieved higher education designation and certifications to assist buyers, sellers, and the Sherman and Whitesboro offices in the transaction of real estate.
- Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Green Designation Course NAR Designation
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS)
- Graduate of the Texas Realtor Leadership Program - CCAR Class X
- At Home with Diversity NAR Designation
- Military on The Move Certification (MOM)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification (PSA)
Because of the consistent service to her clients, community, and the industry, the Greater Texoma Association of Realtors and her peers have honored Sherry with awards since her first year in business.
- GTAR Rookie of the Year 1999 and Board of Directors Rookie Appointee for 2000
- GTAR Presidents Award in 2001
- GTAR Devoted Service Award 2002
- GTAR Outstanding Educational Leadership Award in 2003
- GTAR Devoted Service Award 2007 and 2011
- GTAR Distinguished Leadership Award 2010
- GTAR Realtor of the Year 2012
- GTAR Outstanding Volunteer of the Year 2014